- Ascend the world-famous Irazu Volcano.
- Explore Tortuguero National Park and visit the Sea Turtle Conservancy.
- Observe wildlife on kayak and boat expeditions through mangrove forests and jungle.
- Zipline, swing, and rappel through the forest canopy.
- Enjoy luxury accommodations at Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Swim and snorkel in the Pacific.
- Take a trip in an outrigger canoe.
CAU adventures are designed and led by some of Cornell's most engaging faculty members. These experts create tours focused on the subjects about which they are most passionate; their enthusiasm shows in the rave reviews we receive from travelers. With extensive experience in both the subject and location of your trip, and access to behind-the-scene tours, our faculty leaders will help you delve deeply into the culture and history of the places you visit.