Subscribe for updates
Deadline to register
September 13, 2018, or until the program is full
The 2018 program cost is $610.
What's included in the cost?
The cost includes two continental breakfasts, one lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshment breaks. It does not include the cost of hotel accommodations.
Policy program participants are eligible for 0.85 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Persons whose cancellations are received in writing by Monday, August 13, 2018, receive a partial refund, minus a $50 fee.
- Cancellations received after August 13 but before September 7, 2018, are subject to a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be given after September 7, 2018.
- Registrants unable to attend the program may send a substitute as long as the program is notified in writing of the substitution before September 13, 2018.
We strongly advise you to purchase travel insurance in case you find you cannot attend a program for which you’ve registered or in the unlikely event a program is cancelled.
Who should attend?
- Executive leaders with an interest in beginning or enhancing policy development programs at their institutions
- Staff members responsible for maintaining administrative and other policies in IT management, human resources, internal audit, finance, counsel, and risk management
- Anyone seeking to gather information about successful process models for institutional policy development