- Learn from specialists how Cornell's policies help them achieve the university's goals every day.
- Gain a broad view of the culture and environment in higher education policy.
- Identify obstacles and critical success factors in policy development.
- Examine how institutional policies affect IT, research, human resources, and other areas.
- Compare and contrast different cultures and views on centralized policy.
- Get guidance on how these elements could be applied to the needs and realities of your institution.
Learn more about Cornell University's Policy Office.
Presenters for the Policy Program include Joshua Adams, who directs Cornell University's Policy Office, Michele Gross, who leads the world-class policy program at the University of Minnesota, and Jamie Parris, who manages Cornell's policy development and review process.
"The program provided great insight on policy development. ...We all walked away with new ideas, knowledge, and contacts that will definitely have a positive impact on our programs going forward."