- Develop analytical skills and strategies to create optimal solutions through the process of negotiation.
- Hone relationship management skills.
- Explore how to ask questions, uncover hidden interests, and consider unconventional approaches to problem solving.
- Gain a greater understanding of how people behave in cooperative and competitive situations.
- Learn strategies that maximize your ability to achieve high-quality outcomes.
Cornell SCE’s Professional Studies offer you the opportunity to work closely with outstanding faculty and administrators who are passionate about sharing their expertise. Under the guidance of these accessible leaders, you’ll build the skills, networks, and confidence needed to translate knowledge into action.