- Gain the perspectives, behaviors, and skills of Inclusive Leadership.
- Learn research-based strategies and tools to harness the power of diverse groups.
- Recognize and develop the diverse, untapped pools of potential leaders all around you.
- Expand your comfort zone and build the confidence needed to develop, strengthen, and sustain diverse relationships.
- Discover creative ways to use existing personal and organizational resources to accomplish your goals.
- Develop a personalized action plan with clear, measurable outcomes.
- Build a supportive network of peers with similar commitments.
Upon completing the program, you will receive a certificate from the Natural Leaders Initiative and the Cornell Team and Leadership Center. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are also available.
The Cultivating Inclusive Leadership Institute is directed by Margo Hittleman and co-taught by Michele Jones and Karel Hilversum.
Under the guidance of these accessible leaders, you’ll build the skills, networks, and confidence needed to translate knowledge into action.