Subscribe for updates
Deadline to register
June 1, 2018, or until the program is full
Through December 31, 2017: $3,075
After December 31, 2017: $3,230
What's included in the cost?
The cost includes the full educational program, transportation to and from vineyards, site visits, and several breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, as well as wine tastings. It does not include accommodations.
CUVEE participants are eligible for 2.7 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Persons whose cancellations are received in writing by June 30, 2018, receive a refund minus a $200 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received between July 1 and 15, 2018, are subject to a $400 fee.
- No refunds will be given after July 15, 2018.
We strongly advise you to purchase travel insurance in case you find you cannot attend a program for which you've registered or in the unlikely event a program is cancelled.
Who should attend?
- Wine enthusiasts
- Individuals interested in growing grapes to produce wine for pleasure and/or for commercial purposes
- Anyone contemplating purchasing, investing in, or opening a winery
- Wine merchants
- Restaurateurs, chefs, and sommeliers
- Anyone with a keen interest in understanding the "nuts and bolts" of growing grapes and making wine
Many of the program sessions and meals will be held at the first-class Statler Hotel on the central Cornell campus, while other sessions will take place at various wineries in the Finger Lakes region.
Participants should plan to arrive at the Statler Hotel no later than 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 5, and leave no earlier than 8:00 p.m. on Friday, August 10. Attire is casual, and clothing and footwear appropriate for fieldwork is recommended.
Travel & lodging
Participants are responsible for arranging their own travel and lodging.
To view options, see
A limited number of rooms have been reserved at the first-class Statler Hotel on the central Cornell campus at the reduced rate of $209 per night. To make reservations, please contact the Statler directly (800.541.2501), mentioning the program by name to receive the reduced rate.
Visit Cornell's Conference Services site and search under "CUVEE" to learn about on-campus housing options and to reserve a room in a residence hall.