Subscribe for updates
Deadline to register
August 5, 2019, or until the program is full
Through June 1, 2019: $2,137
EACUBO member discount price through June 1, 2019: $2,025
After June 1, 2019: $2,250
What's included in the cost?
The cost includes the full professional program; course materials; a certificate of completion; and four continental breakfasts and three lunches. It does not include the cost of travel or lodging.
AMI offers approximately 2.1 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and 7 Continuing Professional Education credits (CPEs).
- Persons whose cancellation is received in writing by July 1, 2019 will receive a full refund, minus a $200 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received after July 1, 2019 and before July 15, 2019 are subject to a $500 cancellation fee.
- Registrants unable to attend AMI may send a substitute as long as the program is notified in writing of the substitution before July 19, 2019.
- No refunds will be given after July 15, 2019.
We strongly advise you to purchase travel insurance in case you find you cannot attend a program for which you’ve registered or in the unlikely event a program is cancelled.
Who should attend?
- College and university officers
- Administrative managers, directors, and supervisors
- Business managers, directors, and supervisors
- Department chairs and other faculty members with administrative responsibilities
The Administrative Management Institute is cosponsored by Cornell University and the Eastern Association of College and University Business Officers (EACUBO).
EACUBO focuses on professional development, technical expertise and collaborative, value-added problem-solving in support of the business officers that lead and serve our colleges and universities.