Architecture Summer Programs Taught by faculty from Cornell's world-renowned College of Architecture, Art, and Planning
- Study architectural concepts of space, form, function, environment, and technology.
- Learn the fundamentals of architecture or participate in design studios in Milstein Hall, designed by Rem Koolhaas and OMA.
- Develop architectural drawing and pragmatic drafting skills.
- Participate in regular studio critiques by teaching associates and formal reviews by invited faculty and guest critics.
- Build a portfolio and participate in a show of student work.
During Cornell’s summer sessions, you’ll enjoy the same great education that’s offered during our fall and spring semesters. Our special sessions, unlike those at many other universities, feature regular, full-time faculty members and provide an unparalleled opportunity to get to know these outstanding professors, many of whom are leaders in their fields.