- Study the anatomy and physiology of the horse.
- Delve into equine breeding and foal care.
- Become familiar with common equine illnesses.
- Discuss equine nutrition and cutting-edge equine medicine.
- Learn how to administer equine first aid.
- Meet experts in nutrition, breeding, surgery, and farriery.
- Spend time working and studying at the Cornell Equine Park.
- Visit the College of Veterinary Medicine's website to read more about the program.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.