- Experiment with Arduino microcontrollers to create small, specialized robots.
- Explore programming, control theory, and algorithm design.
- Visit Cornell’s first-class research facilities, including the Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source (CHESS).
- Supplement robotics workshop time with college-level coursework ranging from engineering to science and technology.
- Benefit from presentations by distinguished Cornell faculty.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.