You will be expected to
- Attend class daily.
- Complete all assignments in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in class.
- Do all required reading.
- Complete creative projects and reflections.
You'll be enrolled in the three-credit course
- Making a Difference by Design (DEA 1110)
This course meets
- Mondays through Fridays from 9:30 a.m.–noon.
Maximum enrollment: 60
Required textbooks and materials
Information about textbooks and materials will be available in the spring.
- View your opening weekend and check-in schedule.
- Monday, July 15: College Admissions Workshop, 2:30–3:45 p.m.
- Monday, July 22: College Fair, 4:00–6:00 p.m., Statler Hall Ballroom
To receive credit, you must stay until your last exam or project has been submitted. Finals cannot be moved, so make sure to arrange travel plans around your exam schedule.
Residence hall checkout dates and times
- Earliest: 1:00 p.m., Friday, August 2
- Latest: noon, Saturday, August 3
Final Meal Date
The last meal on your Cornell ID card is breakfast on Saturday, August 3. You will be charged for any Cornell Dining meal taken afterwards.