Can I get a refund if I withdraw from my program?
A percent of your program charge may be returned to you, depending on when you withdraw from your program.
|Date of official withdrawal||Refund|
|Before May 24||80 percent of total charge|
|May 24–June 22||50 percent of total charge|
|June 23 or later||$0|
No refund will be given to any student dismissed from a program.
How do I withdraw from my program?
To withdraw before your program start date
- Send written notification of your wish to withdraw to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your official date of withdrawal will be the date on which this email is sent.
To withdraw on or after your program start date
- Meet with Jim Schechter, director, or Janna Dawn, associate director, in the Summer College Academic Advising office, B20 Day Hall.
- Your official date of withdrawal will be the date on which you come to the Summer College office and withdraw.
- You are required to leave campus on that day.