Please review the opening weekend schedules to determine your check-in time.
Students arriving at Cornell after the following times will be considered "late arrivals" and must call their Residential Community Advisor (see below) to check in.
Late-arrival dates and times
Saturday, June 22, 2019
- Arriving after 3:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 29, 2019
- Arriving after 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 14, 2019
- Arriving after 2:00 p.m.
Phone numbers for late arrivals
To contact your Residential Community Advisor (RCA) for help with late check-in, call the number below for your residence hall.
- Balch Hall: 607.327.0997
- Dickson Hall: 607.327.1015
- Jameson Hall: 607.327.1690
- Risley Hall: 607.327.1692
If you don't have access to a cell phone, you can call from a campus phone, many of which are located at the entry doors of buildings.
Staff will ask where you're located so they can meet up with you and assist you with checking into your residence hall.
- If arriving before 11:00 p.m., we suggest meeting at Robert Purcell Community Center, where you'll pick up your keys.
- If arriving between 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m., go directly to your residence hall, where your RCA will meet you and let you into your room for the night. In the morning, your RCA will help you complete check in and get your keys.