Due to COVID-19, Cornell University leadership has made the difficult decision that all Precollege Studies summer 2021 courses will be held online only. The residential program will not be offered in 2021.
While we know there is no replacement for our on-campus, residential experience, the good news is that all online courses are regular Cornell classes that give you a chance to
- Study fascinating topics with Cornell faculty
- Work alongside undergraduates
- Earn college credits and a Cornell transcript
- Get a head start on preparing for college applications
We also offer one-on-on admissions counseling and other engaging ways to connect with Cornell.
Courses will be held during the following sessions:
- Three-week Session 1 (June 1–June 17, 2021)
- Three-week Session 2 (June 21–July 9, 2021)
- Three-week Session 3 (July 12–July 30, 2021)
- Six-week Session (June 21–August 3, 2021)
The application system is now open. See how to apply for online courses.
In addition, please visit the Cornell coronavirus website regularly for university updates, information, and resources for students.