In addition to the academic counseling and advising available to Cornell undergraduates through the colleges and schools, staff members in the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions (SCE) office provide counseling and/or advising to students registered in summer and winter courses.

If you feel that a student requires counseling or advising, refer him or her to the SCE office directly, or, in difficult situations, contact the office to determine how to proceed. The SCE registrar is available to answer questions (607.255.4987).