The School of Continuing Education (SCE) is working with Cornell leadership to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and help ensure the health and well-being of our students, faculty, staff, and community. We are dedicated to helping you continue your education during this difficult time.
Please visit the Cornell coronavirus website regularly for updates, information, and resources for students.
Update on Summer Session 2021
Due to COVID-19, Summer Session 2021 is being held entirely online:
- Three-week Session 1 (June 1–June 17, 2021): Online courses only
- Three-week Session 2 (June 21–July 9, 2021): Online courses only
- Three-week Session 3 (July 12–July 30, 2021): Online courses only
- Six-week Session (June 21–August 3, 2021): Online courses only
- Eight-week Session (June 7–August 3, 2021): Online courses only
A small number of online classes are available for in-person instruction for Cornell-affiliated groups only, including the 2021 Prefreshmen Summer Program. Participants in that program will be notified of their options. In addition, the Cornell in Washington Summer Term is being held in person.
For more information
- Read about online summer study
- Browse course offerings
- Note: Registration is now closed for summer 2021
Please know that the Cornell community will support you in any way possible if you choose to study with us this summer. Contact us with any questions.