Where will I live?
As a CIW student, you'll live in the Cornell Wolpe Center, located in the heart of Dupont Circle, at 2148 O Street NW, Washington, DC 20037.
The building includes a computer lab, student lounge, laundry facilities on every floor, and an equipment room for sporting equipment, vacuum cleaners, and other supplies.
The Wolpe Center's residential units consist of
- Two-person studio apartments
- Three-person one-bedroom apartments
To secure an apartment for the semester, you'll complete a housing request form and a housing contract during the enrollment process.
May I choose my roommate?
Yes, you may indicate your choice of roommate(s) when you complete your housing request form.
What's in the apartment?
Your apartment will be supplied with
- Basic furniture (dressers, beds, desks, chairs)
- Wireless internet
- Heating/air conditioning units
- A private bathroom
- A renovated kitchen with a refrigerator and stove/oven
What to bring
We suggest you pack
- Casual, business casual, and business professional clothing
- Bed linens (twin XL)
- A shower curtain, toilet paper, and other bathroom supplies
- Pots, pans, dishes, utensils, a dish rack, and other kitchen supplies
- A microwave if you wish
- A trash can