Students who've started their application
Fall/Spring application instructions
Applications for fall open in mid-December; applications for spring open in mid-August.
- Check application deadline
- Complete the online application
- Upload a formal resume
- Provide a reference. You only need to submit the name and NetID of a professor or TA who knows your academic work
- Order an official transcript and have it sent to email@example.com
- Be sure to check with your advisor or department about how credits and courses will apply to your major
Summer enrollment instructions
Enrollment for the summer opens at the end of the fall semester, usually by mid-December.
- Check the application deadline
- Create a CIW student account via CIW's online application page
Note: Summer students do not need to submit a transcript, resume, or reference
- Starting mid-February:
- Cornell students: Submit a $500 non-refundable deposit via Cashnet and send your completed course enrollment form (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting students: Submit a $500 non-refundable deposit using the instructions on the how to pay page and send your completed course enrollment form (PDF) to email@example.com
Cornell ILR students
ILR students applying to CIW for the fall or spring semesters should attach a note indicating that Brigid Beachler (firstname.lastname@example.org, 607.255.2266) has approved their participation in the program. There is no restriction on ILR students participating in CIW.